The Expense Report Accruals Report displays all outstanding, unprocessed expenses in Certify. Similar to Expense Reports Pending, this report has an extra feature helpful for companies with credit card integrations. It will allow linking between submitted expenses lines to matching credit card expenses that imported after the expense report was submitted for approval.
You'll find this report in the Financial Oversight and Auditing section of Reporting.
1. Scroll to the report in Reporting.
2. Use the available search parameters, and click Submit.
This report will show:
- Report Titles
- Expense, Report Submission, and Posting Dates
- Departments, Vendors, and Locations
- Employee Details
- Expense Categories and GL Codes
- Expense Status
- Expense Amounts and Currencies
- Credit Card Numbers - last four
- Expense Reason
- Manager (if the report has been submitted)
Within the P-Card column, a Link option will display if a credit card expense has imported into the employee's Wallet and is not yet linked to the matching expense line on a submitted expense report. This can help avoid seeing receipts and their matching credit card expenses on separate reports.