The Expenses by Employee Report shows expenses grouped by employee, including subtotals for Expense Category and Employee.
This article shows you, as a Certify Accountant or Executive, how to run the report for options such as date range and expense type.
1. Click the menu icon on the top left of your screen, then select Reporting from the drop-down menu.
2. On the Reporting & Analytics screen, scroll down to the Financial Oversight and Auditing section and select Expenses by Employee Report.
3. The Expenses by Employee screen opens where you can customize the information to pull into your report.
Use the fields to format your report:
- Search By – Select one of the four Search by options for your report:
- Expense Date, Including Wallet – This option creates a report of all expenses, including expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet, expenses currently in the approval process, and processed expenses.
Please Note: If you choose Expense Date, Including Wallet, the Status column differentiates items in the Wallet as receipts or expenses.
- Expense Date, Excluding Wallet – This option creates a report of expenses currently in the approval process and processed expenses. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Approved Date – This option creates a report of expenses that have been approved but not processed. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Processed Date – This option creates a report of fully processed expenses. Expenses in a user’s Certify Wallet are not returned.
- Date Range – Click on these fields to select a start date and end date for the expense report from the calendars.
- Employee – Click on the field next to Employee to select a specific employee.
- Department – Choose one Department or leave blank to show all departments.
- Expense Category – Choose one expense category or leave blank to show all expense categories.
- Expense Type – Choose one expense type or leave blank to show all expense types.
3. Click Submit to run the report.