There are four Special Role Permissions designated for users who need to perform additional actions within their company's Certify account:
- Administrators: Manage their company's system and/ or account configuration.
- Auditors: Monitor Instant Audit flagged expenses for Approvers.
- Treasurers: Submit processed expense reports for reimbursement or Mark as Paid for manual reimbursement.
- Translators: Create custom translations for their company.
Each user must have a Standard User Role in Certify. One or more Special Role Permissions can be granted to users as needed in addition to their Standard User Role.
Note: Special Role Permissions can be assigned to users of any Standard User Role with the exception of Treasurer, which cannot be assigned to a user with a role of Employee.
A User Administrator can view, edit, and create new users. Additionally, they:
- Retain the capabilities of their assigned User role.
- Can create and edit user records.
- Can resend welcome emails.
A Full Administrator manages the overall system configuration of their company's account. Additionally, these users:
- Have full access to Configuration options from their homepage.
- Can add, update, or disable users.
For companies using Certify InstantAudit, the Auditor permission is assigned by the Administrator and can be added to any standard Certify User Role. The Auditor:
- Retains the capabilities of the Standard User Role.
- Monitors flagged expenses using the Auditor-specific InstantAudit Alerts queue.
- Leaves notes and marks flagged expenses as either in- or out-of-compliance; this extra information helps Approvers make better informed decisions.
- Influences the approval process, but is not a part of the approval path.
Treasurers manage approved expense reimbursements to users in Certify Payments or ACH is enabled.
- Can View/Print/Export the ACH Reimbursement History Report.
- Retain all capabilities of their assigned User role.
A Translator creates custom translations for specific phrases and words used within their company's Certify system. Additionally, these users:
- Can be assigned to any Certify user role.
- Have the ability to create custom translations for the languages used in their Certify company account.