Certify offers a convenient method for attaching receipt images from your Certify Wallet to expense lines using the Link Receipts Wizard. This article shows you how to use the Link Receipts Wizard.
1. On your account homepage, under My Expense Reports, click Drafts.
2. Select the expense report you would like to open by clicking the expense report Name.
3. Before launching the Link Receipts Wizard, check to make sure that all of your receipts are in your Certify Wallet in the bottom right. To add additional receipts, click upload to upload a new receipt.
4. Launch the Link Receipts Wizard by selecting Link Receipts above the expense report.
5. The Link Receipts Wizard displays the expense lines without an attached receipt in the left window, and the first receipt image in your Certify Wallet in the right window. To attach the receipt displayed on the right to one or more of the expense lines displayed on the left, click the checkbox next to the expense line. To open the next receipt image, click Next. To save your changes, click Finish.
Please Note: if a credit card transaction was expensed in a different currency, the Link Receipts Wizard will show the original amount (if available) to better match the receipt.
6. A receipt icon in the Receipt column confirms that the receipt is attached to the expense line.