If you need to make changes to an expense, but you have already added it to an expense report, you can edit it directly from the expense report.
This article shows you how to edit an expense in a draft expense report.
1. On your Certify account homepage, select Drafts.
2. On the My Expense Reports page, select the Name of the expense report you want to open.
3. Click the Edit icon under the Expense column next to the expense line you want to edit. This opens the Edit Expense box below the expense report.
4. In the Edit Expense section, make edits to the expense data as needed. Bold fields are required.
5. If the expense already has an associated receipt image and want to swap it, click Change. If you haven't uploaded a receipt, click Select.
6. Click Select to the left of the receipt you'd like to add to the expense.
7. When you have finished adding a receipt image and/or editing the expense line, click Save to update the expense line with your changes.