This article shows you how to manually attach a receipt image to an existing expense line.
1. On your account homepage, select Drafts.
2. Under My Expense Reports, select the Name of the expense report you want to open.
3. Click on the edit icon under the Expense column next to the expense line you want to attach a receipt image to. This will open the Edit Expense box below the expense report.
4. The expense details will appear under Edit Expense, and available receipts will open in My Certify Wallet. Click Select for the receipt image you want to attach to the expense line.
5. Confirm that you have selected the correct receipt image and edit any details as needed. Click Change to select a different receipt image. Click Save when finished.