For recurring expenses, you may use the Copy Expense button in the Other Actions menu to create repeated expense lines. You may have repeated tolls or similar office expenses to enter on one report. This article will show you how to copy an existing expense line for repeated use.
1. On your account homepage, select Drafts.
2. Select the name of the expense report you want to open.
3. On the expense line that needs to be copied, open the Other Actions menu and select Copy Expense.
4. The expense will be duplicated in the expense report highlighted in blue, and ready for edits in the Edit Expense box.
5. Make any edits, and click either Save or Copy Again for more repeated expense lines.