If you have already added meal attendees to your Certify account, or included an attendee in a previous expense, these attendees are available to you to add individually to a new meal expense. This article shows you, an expense report submitter, how to select multiple attendees for a meal expense.
1. On your Certify Home page, click Drafts.
2. Click the name of the expense report to open.
3. Open an existing Meal expense line, or, create a new one in the Add Expense box. To add previously saved Meal Attendee, click Find.
4. From the Find popup window, select either:
- the Attendees tab to select individual attendees that you have entered into Certify before.
- the Groups tab to select a group of attendees. To add or manage your attendee Groups, see: Adding Groups of Meal Attendees to Your Account
- the Coworkers tab to utilize the Find My Coworkers feature. Search for your coworkers within this list that is populated will all active Certify users within a given instance.
5. Make your selections using the checkboxes. Then, click Add Attendees.
6. Click Save to add the individual attendees, or group of attendees, to the expense. To remove an attendee, select the red x next to the attendee name.
Please Note: Once Meal Attendees are added, the bill will be split equally between the attendees. For example, if the total meal charge was $60 and there are three attendees, each attendee will be charged $20.