If have you forgotten your password, Certify provides a way to reset your password and regain access to your account. This article shows you how to use the Forgot your password? feature.
1. On the Certify Login page, click Recover your Password underneath the area where you would enter your Certify login credentials..
2. On the next page, enter your Email Address in the field provided.
3. You'll then be asked where you'd like Certify to send you a security code. Choose an option and click continue.
4. Enter the security code you were sent via email or text message in the field provided. Then, click Continue.
5. On the next page, enter a new password for your Certify account in the field provided. Confirm your new password by re-entering it into the Confirm Password field provided. Be sure your password contains all of the necessary information, and Certify will show if your password is strong. Then, click Continue to Login.