To log on to Certify for the first time, a user must be sent a Certify Welcome Email. The Welcome Email contains a password that the user will use to log on and get started creating an expense report.
This article shows you how to send Welcome Emails to new users. You can also resend welcome emails if needed.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the gear icon.
2. Click View & Edit User under User Accounts.
2. In the Welcome Email drop-down, select Welcome Email Not Sent. Apply any additional search criteria to narrow down your list to the users you would like to send welcome emails to and click Submit.
2. Click Send Welcome Email Now.
3. The users listed will receive a Certify Welcome Email with their initial login credentials.