Certify Administrators can add Pay By Check for employees who want to receive travel and expense reimbursements via a mailed, paper check. Once Pay By Check is added to their Certify accounts, the selected employees then enter their own address information into their My Account page.
This article shows you, a Certify Administrator, how to activate Pay By Check for new and existing users.
Adding New Users
1. To add Pay By Check individually, choose True from the Pay By Check drop-down on the Create new Users page.
2.To add Pay By Check to multiple users in a bulk upload, open the Bulk User Upload page.
3. In the Pay By Check location, enter 1 if the user will be sent reimbursement checks, and 0 if they will not be paid by checks.
Adding Existing Users
1. At the top right of the screen, click the Gear icon to open the System Configuration page.
2. On the Configuration select View and Edit Users.
3. Use the Search for Users page to locate employees requiring the Pay By Check tool, then click Submit.
4. The results page opens with a list of users. Select the Pencil icon to edit an employee.
5. From the Edit User page check the Pay By Check box and click Next.
A confirmation message appears once your changes are saved.