When you are reviewing an expense report, there are several actions you can take under the Other Actions menu. This article shows you how to use the actions available in the Other Actions menu.
1. On your Certify homepage, click Approval Requests.
2. On the next page, you will see all of the expense reports awaiting your approval. To view a specific expense report, click the Employee name or the view (document) icon under the View column. This will open the expense report in a new browser window.
3. There are several actions available in the Other Actions menu. To access this menu, click the arrow (>) under the Approval column. Actions in the Other Actions menu include:
- Add Note - Add a note to a specific expense line
- Inquire– Ask the submitter a question about an expense and/or allow the submitter to edit the expense
- Add Bank Fee – Add a bank fee for any currency conversion charges
- Split Expense – Split a portion of an expense into a different category or department
- Disapprove – Disapprove the expense line
To access an action in the Other Actions menu, select the action name. Complete the fields under that action as needed and save.
Companies can also configure their settings and allow approvers to edit an expense line. Depending on your company’s configuration, you may already see these actions available in the Other Actions menu:
- Edit Expense – Edit any of the expense details in an expense line
- Edit Reim. Amount - Edit the reimbursable amount of an expense line
- Add Image - Attach additional receipt images or supporting documentation to the expense line.