Emburse Pay - B2B Payments is an integrated solution that enables teams to easily manage and track the entire invoice approval and payment process. This allows Certify AP customers to save time, lower costs, increase efficiency and enhance the user experience by reducing the need to print and mail physical checks
This document shows you, a Certify AP User, how to enable customers to use B2B Payments to pay Certify AP Invoices.
Please Note: To get started, the Certify AP Administrator contacts their Customer Success Manager (CSM) to begin the implementation process. Once the implementation process is complete, the Administrator can begin configuring B2B Payments for their company in Certify AP.
1. Log in as theCertify AP Administrator and click the gear icon.
2. On the Department Configuration page, click the name of the company level (the highest department level - usually the name of your company).
3. Click the Company Preferences tab.
4. Scroll down to Invoice Payment Settings. If you do not see Invoice Payment Settings on this page, contact your Support. In the Invoice Payments section, mark the B2B Payments radio button.
5. In the Emails to Notify field, enter the email address of every employee who should receive email notifications when a payment succeeds or fails to process.
6. Scroll down and click Save.
7. Now, your company can pay Invoices using B2B Payments. To make sure the Invoice payments are sent to the correct bank accounts, on the Add/Edit Vendors page, make sure you or another employee enters the banking information for each vendor that will be reimbursed through B2B Payments.