As an internal Certify Accountant, you will receive an email advising you that an expense report has been submitted for processing. This article shows you how to review and process more than one expense report at a time.
1. On your account homepage, click Processing Requests.
2. To select multiple expense reports for bulk processing, choose from the following parameters:
- Without Policy Violations - This option allows you to select all approved expense reports that are compliant with your company's T&E policy.
- Regardless of Policy Violations - This option allows you to select all approved expense reports, including expense reports with pending inquiries.
- Less Than… - This option allows you to select all approved expense reports with a report total below a specific amount. If you choose this option, enter the specific amount in the field provided, then choose the currency for that amount.
- Show Expense Types - This option displays a symbol for each expense type included in the expense reports; click Show Expense Types to see each of the expense types available, and select those that you want to see.
3. Select all of the expense reports to process, then click Process Expense Reports.
4. Select a processing date and preview the expense reports which are about to be processed.
5. On the next page, you can view the AP data of the expense reports just processed.