For companies who do not use Certify's credit card integration feature, Certify allows users to copy and paste credit card expense information directly into Certify. This article shows you how to import credit card expenses using the Copy and Paste feature.
1. On your account homepage, click More Methods in the Add Receipts section.
2. In the Credit Card Import area, select copy and paste.
3. Copy expense data from your online bank statement, and paste it in the textbox provided. Each expense should be on a separate line. Format the expense information to include the expense date as MM/DD/YYYY, and the expense amount as XX.XX.
4. Select the reimbursable status of the expenses being imported, then click Next.
5. Once imported, the expenses will be sent to your Certify Wallet, and can be added to an expense report as needed.