With a Small Business Credit Card Integration, the Master Account Holder receives any expenses that do not match with a current user's credit card number in their organization.
This article will show you, a Master Account Holder, how to transfer expenses from your wallet to the correct user's wallet.
1. Click More Items from your home page to open the Certify Wallet.
2. Select the credit card expenses to transfer, and click Send Items.
3. In the confirmation box, click Yes.
4. Select the correct user from the list of users with credit cards added to their account.
5. Select the applicable credit card for that user, and click Send Items.
6. The credit card expenses will transfer to that user's Wallet. The user will see the expense in their Wallet with the correct credit card number attached.