As a Certify Administrator, there may be times you will need to log into one of your user's accounts on their behalf. Administrators may access any user's account at any time. This article shows you how, as a Certify Administrator, you can gain access to a user's account.
1. Click the Gear icon to open the System Configurations page, then click View and Edit users.
2. On the View and Edit Users page, enter search parameters to find a specific user or group of users. To see a list of all users, leave all fields blank and click Submit.
3. To open the User Details page, click the edit (pencil) icon next to the user's Status.
4. On the Edit User page, select Switch to this User.
5. The next page will be the user's Certify account homepage. All actions you take on behalf of the user will be recorded in the Delegate User Actions report. To switch back to your account, open the current user drop-down menu at the top of the user's account homepage and select your name.