Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Transactions Report is a permissions-based report which allows you to view transactions grouped by requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access and run the Transactions Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the General Reports box, click Transactions.
4. First, select the report type you'd like to run by clicking requisitions, purchase orders, or invoices.
5. Select a Date Range for the report by manually entering the dates, or by using the Date Ranges drop-down menu.
6. Choose the Department you would like to view spend for.
Please Note: The Consolidate checkbox allows you to aggregate spend for the chosen department as well as any child departments it may contain. If the box is unchecked, it will only total spend for the chosen department and exclude any child departments it may contain.
7. Choose the transactions statuses you'd like the report to display.
8. When you're finished selecting the report criteria, click Run Report.
9. The report results will display below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to export the report to your computer.
10. To view specific details for the requisition, click the requisition title.
11. The requisition details and comments are displayed below.