Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Company Data Report is a permission based report which allows users to gain visibility into company data, such as Vendors, Products, Accounts, Categories, and Transactions.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to access and run the Company Data Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the General Reports box, click Company Data.
4. Select which data you'd like to view in your report.
Please Note: If choosing to view Transactions, you'll need to enter a date range.
5. Click Run Report.
6. Your report results will appear below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report onto your computer.