Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Aging Report is a permission based report which allows users to gain visibility in aging transactions. This report specifically shows transactions that are pending approval. In addition to the report being real-time, it also allows users of the report to email the approvers who are holding up the transaction and allows users to escalate the transaction to the next level of approver.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to access and run the Aging Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the General Reports box, click Aging Report.
4. First, enter the age of the data you want to appear in the report. Select either a range of days or weeks, and enter in the range.
5. Then, check off all of the transaction types you'd like to appear in the report.
6. When you're finished entering in the report criteria, click Run Report.
7. Your report details will show below. To define your results further, enter the Title, Submitter, Date, and Amount information. Then, click Search.
8. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report results onto your computer.
9. To view the transaction details, click the title of a purchase item.
10. The transaction details will appear. To go back to the original report, click Go back to Aging Report.
11. To view who the approvers are for the purchase item, click the message icon in the Approver column.
12. A pop-up will appear showing the pending approver, what department they're in and if they've approved it yet. To send an email to the pending approver, click the email icon in the Notification column.
13. If you see an icon in the Manually Escalate column, you have the ability to manually escalate the report forward to the next-level approver. You won't have an icon appear in this column if you are the last-level approver.