Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Users Report will allow you to view all of your employees that have access to Certify AP.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access the Users Report.
1. On the Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the General Reports box, click Users Report.
4. This is your Active Users Report. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save it to your computer.
5. This report will show your users first and last names, department they work in, title, E-mail address, Phone Number, and their Last Login Date and Time.