Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The User Spending vs. Allowance Report is a permissions based report that allows admins to see what users have spent on purchase items vs. what their allowance was for those purchase items.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to access and run the User Spending vs. Allowance Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the General Reports box, click User Allowances vs. Spending.
4. Enter a Date Range manually, or by selecting from the date range drop-down menu.
5. Enter a User Name/Email and choose which Transactions to Include in the Report.
6. When finished entering the report criteria, click Run Report.
7. Your results will appear below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report to your computer.
8. Click the dollar amount to view details about the purchase item.
9. Your results will show below. Click the title of the purchase item to view further details.
10. The details for the purchase item will appear.