If you use Certify Payments with Western Union, you can now set a Default Settlement Account for each user and each invoice vendor.
Once a default is set, the user's expense report will default to the appropriate account on the Reimbursements screen.
This article shows you, a Certify Administrator, how to enable a Default Settlement Account for a user.
1. Click the Gear icon to open the System Configuration page, then click View and Edit Users.
2. Search for the User you'd like to edit, or click Submit to pull up a list of all your users.
3. Click the Pencil icon next to the user you'd like to edit.
4. Scroll to the Default Settlement Account section.
5. Choose the settlement account from the drop-down menu.
6. When complete, click Next to save.
This user's expense reports will now route to the Wells Fargo account on the Reimbursements screen.