If you find you need to delete a receipt from your My Certify Wallet, you can easily delete it using the Certify Mobile app.
This article shows you how to remove a receipt from your My Certify Wallet using Certify Mobile.
1. From your homescreen, tap Receipts in Certify.
2. A list of the receipts stored in your My Certify Wallet displays. Tap the receipt you want to remove.
3. On the next screen, the receipt detail displays. Scroll towards the bottom and tap Delete.
4. A warning message displays asking you to confirm that you want to delete the receipt. Tap Yes to delete the receipt from your My Certify Wallet.
Please Note: Once a receipt has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.
5. The receipt is deleted from your My Certify Wallet.