Emburse has partnered with TripLog to provide software or optional hardware that allows travelers to use GPS to automatically track their mileage while driving. If your company uses TripLog, you can use TripLog to capture mileage data and send the data to Certify to create a mileage expense with the click of a button.
Get Started with TripLog Mileage Tracking for Certify
Watch these videos to get started with the TripLog Dashboard and Mobile App:
Track Mileage using GPS via the TripLog App
To track mileage via GPS using the TripLog App:
1. Open the TripLog app when you're ready to start driving and tap the triangle Play button.
2. Choose GPS Tracking.
3. The trip will start and the app will give you progress indicators as you drive.
4. Once the trip is complete, tap the square Stop button.
5. Make any final edits and tap the Save button.
The saved trip will appear on your TripLog home screen.
Send Mileage Data from TripLog to Certify
Once you have logged the mileage for a trip on TripLog, you can send the data to Certify.
1. Click the three lines icon in the top left to open the menu.
2. To send the mileage data to your expense solution, open the menu and tap Send to Certify.
3. Tap Send on the summary page.
Please Note: The summary page will display past trips and mileage totals, but clicking Send will only send the selected trip to Certify.
You will see a success message when the synchronization is complete.