Some companies have enabled Certify Single Sign-On for their users. Single sign-on allows users to maintain one username and password for access to the company’s applications, business tools, communication resources, etc. Certify has extended the single sign-on feature to our mobile app, Certify Mobile. This article shows you how to configure single sign-on on Certify Mobile.
1. To begin configuring single sign-on, tap Use my Company Login on your Certify Mobile homescreen.
2. Enter your company code and tap Get Access Token. The company code can be obtained from your company's Certify Administrator.
3. Enter your company's single sign-on credentials. This is the username and password that you use to access other applications and tools in your company.
4. After entering your single sign-on credentials, you will be returned to the Certify Mobile homescreen, where you can save your Access Token.
5. After saving your Access Token, you will be able to log into Certify Mobile using your company's single sign-on credentials.