As a Certify Administrator, you can easily export a report to view the Vendor-Based Approval configuration that your company currently has in place. This report is a helpful reference if you would like to audit or make changes to the Vendor-Based Approval Chains that you currently have configured.
To learn how to set up or make changes to Vendor-Based Approval Chains, click here.
1. On the Certify AP account home page, click the gear icon.
2. Click Vendor-Based Approvals.
3. Click EXPORT to download the report.
The Vendor-Based Approval Report contains 3 tabs:
- Vendors_NoVBA: list of active vendors without Vendor-Based Approvals configured
- VBA_REQ: list of vendors with Vendor-Based Approvals configured for Requisition
- VBA_INV: list of vendors with Vendor-Based Approvals configured for Invoice