Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. If your company uses Projects within Certify AP, you'll have access to the Project Report. This is a permission based report which allows users to gain real-time visibility in project spending.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access and run the Projects Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the Spending Reports box, click Project Report.
4. First, choose to list the report by Department or Project.
5. Choose your Department from the drop-down menu.
6. Choose a Date Range by entering one in manually, or choosing one from the drop-down menu.
Please Note: By checking the Consolidate checkbox, the report will include any information on the child departments within your chosen department.
7. Choose what transactions to include within the report by clicking their respective checkboxes.
8. When you're finished entering the report criteria, click Run Report.
9. Your report results will show below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report to your computer.
10. To obtain GL detail, click the Amount Spend link.
11. Click the Account Number to view a list of transactions.
12. Click the PO Number to obtain further details about the transaction.
13. The Purchase Order Details page will appear.