Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Spending Report is a permission based report which allows you to view spend totals by product category, and vendor. By having this level of spend visibility, users may perform leverage buying with their vendors while analyzing expense trends.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access and run the Spending Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the Spending Reports box, click Spending.
4. First choose the Report Type by picking Vendor or Product Category.
5. Choose a Date Range for the report by choosing a date from the drop-down menus.
6. Choose your Department from the drop-down menu.
Please Note: By checking Consolidate Child Departments, you will be aggregating spend for the chosen department, as well as any child departments within it. By checking Consolidate Categories, you will be aggregating spend on the product category level.
7. When finished entering the report criteria, click Run Report.
8. The report will show below. To view the spend totals month by month, click Expand Totals by Month.
9. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report to your computer.
10. To move from vendor level to product category level, click on a Vendor name.
11. To move from the product category to the product detail level, click the product category.
12. The product details will show below.