The P-Card Reconciliation Report provides a way to manually link non-reimbursable expenses to a P-Card. P-Card Linking is designed as an extra layer of functionality to help with account reconciliation. It is useful for the occasional times a Certify user submits an unlinked, non-reimbursable expense. In these cases, P-Card Linking can be used to link the expense and help reconcile the account with a company-paid credit card statement.
Please Note: P-Card linking should be done with caution.
This article shows you, a Certify Administrator, how to manually link non-reimbursable expenses to a P-Card using the P-Card Reconciliation Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, open the left menu and click Reporting.
2. Scroll to the Integration and Data Feeds box and click the P-Card Reconciliation Report.
3. Choose what Date Range you'd like to search by. Also, be sure to choose All Non-Reimbursable Expenses from the P-Card Program drop-down menu.
4. When complete, click Submit.
5. Your P-Card Reconciliation Report opens. In the P-Card Program column, scroll until you see a transaction marked Link. Click Link to manually attach that transaction to the user's P-Card.
Please Note: The user must have a card attached to their Account for the linking process to work.