When creating purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and packing lists, users will often need to enter a vendor that they're working with. If this is a new vendor, the vendor will first have to be added into the company's account so it's available for use.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to add vendors into your company's account.
1. On the Configurations page, select the Add New button under the Manage Vendors tile.
2. This is the Add Vendor screen. Start by entering the Vendor Information.
3. Enter the vendor Contact Information and your Primary Contact at the company.
4. Next, enter your Account Details with the vendor.
5. When complete, click Save.
8. You'll receive confirmation at the top of the screen that the new vendor was successfully added.
Deactivating/Reactivating Certify AP Vendors
1. Once you've saved your vendors, click the Manage Vendors tile on the Configurations page.
2. Click the d button to deactivate a vendor.
3. If you ever need to reactivate a vendor, click the greyed out r button next to it.