Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Accrual Report is a permission based report which allows users to gain visibility and the current states of requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices. The report can be viewed in summary, or by detail.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access and run the Accrual Report.
1. On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
2. This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
3. In the Purchasing Reports box, click Accrual Report.
4. The report will be run using the current date. Choose if you'd like to view the report in Summary or Detail.
5. Choose which Transactions to Include in the Report by clicking the checkboxes next to the different options.
6. When finished entering your report criteria, click Run Report.
7. Your results will appear below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report to your computer.
8. If you'd like to change the report to the Detail view, click the Detail checkbox and then click Run Report again.
9. The detailed report will show below.