Certify has an SFTP Credentials Management page where administrators can create new SFTP credentials for automated data syncs, as well as reset passwords for previously created credentials. This page is only visible to clients who require new credentials, or a password reset.
This article shows Certify Administrators how to enable new SFTP credentials.
Please Note: To enable the SFTP Credentials Management page, contact your Certify Support Team.
To use Certify’s SFTP Configuration page, users must agree to the following:
- Users must connect using the SFTP software/protocol.
- Users cannot share account credentials. If you have a 3rd party which requires access to your SFTP account, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- Files containing sensitive data delivered to Certify must be PGP encrypted.
- Files are removed after 30 days.
- Connection attempts are limited to 24/day; SFTP parking (persistent connection) is not permitted.
Creating New Credentials
Step 1: From your Certify homepage, navigate to the Configuration screen by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
Step 2: Click Manage SFTP Configuration under View and Edit Integrations.
Step 3: Click Create to start creating SFTP credentials.
Step 4: A popup window to Create Credentials appears with an auto-generated password. Click the Eye icon in the Password field to view and copy the password in plaintext.
Please Note: Administrators should copy this information to a safe place, as they will not be able to view this password again.
Step 5: Click the Create button. The configuration will appear on the Credentials page when finished.