In the next month, Certify AP will transition to a new User Interface for a more streamlined workflow. The Home, Purchasing Cards, Reporting, Budgeting, and Configuration pages have all been updated to reflect the new interface. As we continue to update our Certify AP site, additional changes and adjustments may be released.
This article shows you, a Certify AP user, how to navigate the new interface for the Purchasing Cards, Reporting, Budgeting, and Configuration pages.
The below screenshot shows the Purchasing Cards page of a user with an assigned Credit Card and/or Credit Card Administrator permission.
Credit Cards & Charges
Links from the Task and Archive sections of the previous Purchasing Cards page have been added to the Credit Cards & Charges section.
- Match Charges
- Manage Cards/Charges
- Charge Archives
The Account Management section shows a list of company credit card accounts and the status of the charges.
Click the column headers to sort the list:
- Account Name -- Name of the company credit card account.
- Unrouted -- Total amount of charges note yet submitted on an invoice.
- SAF Approval -- Total amount of charges that are in the initial approval stage.
- Acct. Review -- Total amount of charges that are in the accounting review stage.
- Total Charges -- Total amount of all the uploaded charges.
To manage a card account, click on its Account Name. To be rerouted to the Charge Archives page, click on any of the amounts under the charge status columns.
To upload credit card charges or assign/unassign charges, click the three-dot menu icon.
Select the following options from the dropdown list:
- Upload - Click this option to manually upload credit card charges.
- Assign Charges - Click this option to manually assign uploaded charges to the user’s card.
- Unassign Charges - Click this option to manually unassign charges from the user’s card.
Card Account/ Setup
To add/edit credit card accounts or cards, click the Card/ Account Setup button.
This opens the Card/Account setup page.
The below screenshot shows the Reporting page. Only the reports a user has permission to access will appear on this page.
The screenshot below shows the Budgeting page of a user with the Configure Budgets permissions.
Links found under the Administrator or Catalog sections of the old Purchasing page have moved to the new Configurations page.
- Order Pads
- Requisition Delegation
- Setup Category Purchaser
- Purchase Order Layout
- Manage Categories
- Manage Vendors
- Manage Products
- Manage Transactions – Void/ Retract Purchase Requisitions, Packing Lists, Invoices, and Purchase Orders from this page.
For more information on the User Interface updates, click here.