Custom Dimension Restriction
Certify AP has added a new company preference setting that allows companies to restrict their custom dimension dropdown list by department. To configure the custom dimension restriction, open the Company Preferences page and enable Restrict Custom Dimension Values by Dept.
After enabling the preference, open the Custom Dimensions page. Click the List button on the dimension dropdown that you wish to restrict, then click Dept/Custom Dimension Restriction.
Select a value, then click the button to Add it to a department. Next, choose a department to assign the values to and click Save Assignments.
This forces users to select the list values associated with the department that the line item is allocated to.
Free-Text Custom Dimensions
A new custom dimension type called Free-Text allows companies to enter a free-text value rather than dropdown fields for a custom dimension. When creating a new dimension on the Custom Dimension Management page, choose between the two dimension types in the dropdown menu.
Once a new dimension with the free-text field is created, companies can enter a text value into the field when allocating line items.
Billable Invoice Flag
The following areas have been updated to the Billable Invoice Flag feature:
- The billable flag can be added to the Custom Export Builder as a data field. This allows users to export the Invoice Billable field (Y/ N) for clients using Billable Invoice Flag.
- Return or update the billable flag via CertifyAP API. Here is an example result from GET Invoice API call in AP:
Nex is an example POST Invoice API call in AP to update the billable flag:
Bulk Vendor Payment Upload
Clients that are paying the invoices using NACHA, Certify Payments, or B2B Payments can now import a master vendor list along with the payment type and payment information. On the SetupUtility Data Import Template, the following fields were added to the Vendors tab:
- Account Type (ie. ACH, Check, VirtualCard, Checking, Savings)
Depending on your company’s payment method, there will be some required fields to fill out. Please refer to the Data Import Template for further information on the required fields.
Allow Logo Upload
In Certify AP, companies can upload their company logo to be used on the Purchase Order or Check Request for the entire company. To upload different logos across a range of department levels, we have now added a logo upload setting in the Department Preferences.
Once the preference is enabled, click Manage Logos to upload the logo for each selected department.
Payment Status and Settlement Date
For clients that are paying their AP invoices via Certify Payments or B2B Payments, the Payment Status and Settlement Date data fields are now available in the Custom Export Builder.
These are the available Payment Statuses:
- N : This indicates that the payment status is either not available due to invoice type.
- P : This indicates that the invoice has been sent for payment and is currently pending an update.
- Y : This indicates that the payment has been released.
- X : This indicates that there was an issue with the payment.
Project Field Requirement
With the release of Project Budget, we modified the project field duplication and requirement.
- You can now create projects with the same project name or number.
- A ProjectERPID is required and must be unique.
Bug Fix Notes
CompanyDataReport.aspx | Vendors Being Duplicated
There was an issue on the Company Data Report where the vendors with packing lists were being duplicated in the result. This has been addressed.
AgingReport.aspx | Not Receiving Email for CC and BCC
There was an issue on the Aging Report where the manual reminder emails were not being sent to the emails that are added on the cc and bcc fields. This has been addressed.