Custom Report Builder - Columns Added for First Approver
The Custom Report Builder now supports columns which display the First Approver of the expense of expense report.
After selecting the First Approver column, the report creator will have an option to choose the specific attribute needed.
- First List (Email Address) will display as "Michael Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
- First Last will display as "Michael Scott"
- Last, First will display as "Scott, Michael"
- Email Address will display as the Approver's email address
- Employee ID will display the Approver's employee ID
These columns can be used whether the report creator is making a report at the Expense line level or the Expense report level.
Certify Payments - Assign Default Settlement Accounts via User Sync
Clients who update their user records via SFTP can now update their users’ default settlement accounts through their User Sync.