Custom Report Builder
The Custom Report Builder allows Accountants to create their own Certify reports from scratch. This will allow Accounting teams to leverage Certify data how they want, as well as export data to other systems without the use of a custom output file. Here's a quick glance at some of the features included in this initial release.
When creating a custom report, Accountants can:
- Create a report using over 160 data fields
- Pull data at the expense report or expense line level
- Order the columns in whatever order they choose
- Show/hide column headers
- Define parameters available at run time
- Save the report for future use
- Share the report with their Accounting Team
- Export the report as a csv or txt flat file
- Export the report as an XLSX file
The Custom Report Builder is available for Accountants only. On the Analytics page, Accountants will now see a Custom Reports section, which will include reports the user has created, as well as reports which have been shared with the user.
From here, you can run existing Custom Reports, or create a New Report.
For further information, view our article on Creating and Running a Custom Report.