Within Certify Travel by Amtrav, you can establish rental car travel policy settings for your company's travelers.
This article shows you, a Certify Travel Administrator, the different car policy options and how to edit your settings.
Step 1: From your account homepage, click Travel. Then, click Search & Book Travel.
Step 2: Click Travel Policy.
Step 3: Click the policy to edit.
Step 4: Scroll to the Car Rental Policy section and enter your settings. Click Save at the bottom.
- Maximum Daily Rate: Dollar limit for a rental car, per day.
- Largest Permitted Car Type: Highest car class that can be booked.
- Preferred Vendors Only: Whether travelers should only book with your preferred rental car vendors.
- Maximum Rate Above Lowest Logical: The "lowest logical" rate is the most logical rate for that specific rental - taking into account the locations, car types, and time of year. This is how much you would allow a traveler to book over that amount.
- Minimum Car Size to Consider: Restricts the lowest class of car a traveler can book.
- Navigation Units: Whether you permit travelers to add GPS Devices when picking up their car.