Within Certify Travel by Amtrav, you can establish hotel policy settings for your company's travelers.
This article shows you, a Certify Travel Administrator, the different hotel travel policy options and how to edit your settings.
Step 1: From your Certify homepage, click Travel. Then, click Search & Book Travel.
Step 2: Click Travel Policy.
Step 3: Click the policy to edit.
Step 4: Scroll to the Hotel Policy section and enter your settings. Click Save at the bottom.
- Maximum Nightly Rate: Dollar limit for a hotel room, per night.
- Exception Cities: Some cities are more expensive than others, and travelers may have trouble staying within your room limits based on the location. Here, you can enter specific cities to allow different limits.
- Preferred Properties Only: Whether travelers should only book with your preferred hotel vendors.
- Maximum Permitted Star Rating: The maximum star-rating for a hotel you will allow to be booked.
- Maximum Rate Above Lowest Logical: The "lowest-logical" rate is the most logical rate for that specific room - taking into account the locations, hotel, and days of the year. This is how much you would allow a traveler to book over that amount.
- Minimum Star Rating to Consider: Give the lowest logical rate. This may affect the star ratings you allow.
- Maximum Distance for Alternate Properties: Given the lowest logical rate, this may affect the radius search results should cover.
- Prepay All Hotels: Most often, hotels simply reserve a room upon booking and do not charge until check-out. This setting requires the traveler provide a physical credit card upon reserving the room. Use this setting if your travelers are reserving on a card this is not a card they physically carry, and to prepay instead of simply reserve.