Within Certify Travel by Amtrav, you can establish air travel policy settings for travelers in your company.
This article shows you, a Certify Travel Administrator, the different Air Policy options as well as how to edit your settings.
Step 1: From your Certify homepage, click Travel. Then, click Search & Book Travel.
Step 2: Click Travel Policy.
Step 3: Click the policy to edit.
Step 4: Scroll to the Air Policy section and enter your settings. Click Save at the bottom.
- Maximum Advance Purchase: Number of days you allow users to book prior to the travel date.
- Maximum Airfare Domestic/International: Dollar limit for airfare.
- Authorized Cabin Domestic/International: Highest level cabin you allow to be booked.
- Preferred Carriers Only: Whether travelers should only book with your preferred air vendors.
- Basic Economy Fares: If travelers are allowed to book these, per carrier.
- Ultra Low Cost Carriers: If travelers are allowed to book these, per carrier.
- Maximum Fare Above Lowest Logical: The "lowest logical" fare is the most logical fare for that specific trip - taking into account the locations, times of day, and days of the year. This is how much you would allow a traveler to book over that amount.
- Maximum Premium Seat Price: Maximum amount you allow travelers to spend on premium seats.
- Allow Southwest EarlyBird: Your search results pull in Southwest flight options when applicable. This option enables users to use the EarlyBird check-in option.
- Refundable Only Searches: Whether you'd like search results to show only refundable options.
- Maximum Travelers on Same Flight: If you have limits as to how many people from your company can be on the same flight.
- Maximum Execs on Same Flight: If you have limits as to how many executives from your company can be on the same flight.