Line items from Purchase Requisitions can be retracted and moved to the Submit Requisitions page, where the employee who submitted them can edit and resubmit them for an approval. Employees will always have access to retract their own line items; Void Transactions permission can be given to retract others'.
Please Note: Line items cannot be retracted if the purchase order has been generated.
This article will show you, a Certify AP Submitter, how to retract a purchase requisition.
Step 1: On your Certify AP dashboard, click the Purchasing tab.
Step 2: In the Requisition box, click Manage Requisitions.
Step 3: This is the Manage Transactions screen. You can search your Requisition by:
- Requisition Title: The title of the requisition.
- Vendor: The vendor you placed the requisition with.
- Product Description/SKU: Describe one of the products on the requisition, or the SKU number.
- Amount: Enter a range of the total cost of the item(s) in the requisition.
- Date Range: Enter a date range for when the requisition was created.
Step 4: Click Search.
Step 5: The search results that matched your search will appear under Matching Requisitions. To retract a requisition, click Retract.
Step 6: This is the Retract Requisition screen. Click the checkboxes to the left of the line items to select them to retract.
Step 7: Enter a comment for the retraction. Comments are required.
Step 8: Click Retract Requisition.
Step 9: A confirmation will appear at the top of the screen that the transaction has been successfully processed.
Step 10: The Purchase Requisition will appear on the Submit Requisition page with the label RETRACTED and comments below it. You can open, edit, and resubmit the requisition.