Line items from Purchase Orders can be retracted and moved to the Generate Purchase Orders page, where the employee who submitted them can edit and resubmit them to the vendor. Employees will always have access to retract their own line items; Void Transactions permissions can be given to retract others'.
Please Note: Line items cannot be retracted if the purchase order has been placed via Print, Fax, Email, and Punchout.
This article will show you, a Certify AP Submitter, how to retract a purchase requisition.
Step 1: On your Certify AP Dashboard, click the Purchasing tab.
Step 2: In the Purchase Orders box, click Managing Purchase Orders.
Step 3: This is the Manage Transactions screen. You can search your Purchase Order by:
- Purchase Order Number: The purchase order number.
- Vendor: The vendor you placed the purchase order with.
- Product Description/SKU: Describe one of the products on the purchase order, or the SKU number.
- Amount: Enter a range of the total cost of the item(s) in the purchase order.
- Date Range: Enter a date range for when the purchase order was created.
Step 4: Click Search.
Step 5: The search results that matched your search will appear under Matching Purchase Order. To retract a purchase order, click Retract.
Step 6: This is the Retract Purchase Order screen. Click the checkboxes to the left of the line items to select them to retract.
Step 7: Enter a comment. Comments are required.
Step 8: Click Retract Purchase Order.
Step 9: A confirmation will appear at the top of the screen that the transaction has been successfully processed.
Step 10: The Purchase Order will appear on the Generate Purchase Orders page. You can open, edit, and place this retracted Purchase Order with the vendor again.