Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Transaction History Report is a permission based report which allows users to view the history of requisitions, orders, and invoices submitted by users.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to access and run the Transaction History Report.
Step 1: On your Certify homepage, click the AP tab.
Step 2: Click Go to AP.
Step 3: This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
Step 4: In the General Reports box, click Transaction History.
Step 5: Click the type of transaction history you'd like to see: Requisition, Order, or Invoice.
Step 6: Once selected, a pop-up will appear with search criteria:
- Date Range: Manually enter a date range for the transaction, or choose one from the drop-down menu.
- User: Use the drop-down menu to select a user for the transaction.
- Vendor: Choose from vendors for the transaction.
- Title: Enter the title of the transaction.
- Include Voided Transactions: Check this box if you would like to include voided transactions.
Step 7: Click Search.
Step 8: Your report results will appear below. To view details for a specific transaction, click the title.
Step 9: The products for the transaction will appear. To view further details, click an item.
Step 10: The Item History will appear below.