Certify Purchasing has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The View Voided Invoices Report is a permission based report which allows users to gain visibility into invoices that have been voided or archived.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Employee, how to access and run the View Voided Invoices Report.
Step 1: On your Certify homepage, click the Purchasing tab.
Step 2: Click Go to Purchasing.
Step 3: This is your Purchasing dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
Step 4: In the General Reports box, click View Voided Invoices.
Step 5: Enter the search criteria:
- Vendor: Enter the vendor the invoice is associated with.
- Date Range: Enter the date range for the invoice either manually, or by selecting a date range from the date ranges drop-down menu.
- Amount Range: Enter a dollar amount range for the invoice.
- Invoice Number: Enter the invoice number associated with the invoice.
- Invoices to View: Choose which types of invoices you'd like to appear on the report.
Step 6: When finished entering your search criteria, click Search.
Step 7: Your search results will appear below. To view the invoice details, click the Invoice Number.
Step 8: The Invoice Details will appear.