Once NetSuite has been enabled, and the integration information has been acquired, it is time to enter the data into Certify and establish what organizational information to import from NetSuite into Certify.
This article will show you, a Certify Administrator, how to configure your Certify account to integrate with NetSuite.
Step 1: From your Certify homepage, click the gear icon.
Step 2: On the System Configuration page, scroll down and select Configure NetSuite.
Please Note: If you do not see the Configure NetSuite link, please contact your Support.
Step 3: This is the NetSuite Configuration page. To start, enter your NetSuite Credentials: the Account, Token ID, and Token Secret.
Step 4: Once the information is entered, click Test Credentials to ensure you have a clear connection to the SuiteTalk API.
Step 5: The information you have in NetSuite and the information in Certify must link up for you to seamlessly use the two programs.
To do this, key pieces of data must be "mapped" (or linked) so that both programs can access and use them. Use the NetSuite Mapping section to tell the software how to connect the two labels.
- Department, Employee, Expense Category: These are mapped automatically to NetSuite and cannot be changed.
- Class: Can map only to Certify Employee GL Dimensions.
- Customer: Can map only to Certify Expense GL Dimensions.
- Job: In NetSuite, Project is the same as Job. Can map only to Certify Expense GL Dimensions.
- Location: Can map only to Certify Employee GL Dimensions.
- Subsidiary: Can map only to Certify Employee GL Dimensions.
Please Note: If you wish to change the time of the GLD sync, contact Support.