Certify AP has a large set of reports which enable administrators and managers to analyze spend data. The Invoice Status Report is a permission based report that allows you to search for invoices by Date Range and other filter criteria to see the status of invoices.
This article will show you, an Accounts Payable Administrator, how to access and run the Invoice Status Report.
Step 1: On your Certify homepage, click the down arrow next to Certify then click AP.
Step 2: This is your Certify AP dashboard. Click the Reporting tab.
Step 3: In the General Reports box, click Invoice Status Report.
Step 4: Enter the Invoice Date Range and the Accounting Review Date Range manually or by choosing a date range from the drop-down menu.
Step 5: Enter the Filter Criteria Information:
- Department: Choose the department the invoice was filed under.
- Vendor: Choose the vendor the invoice was sent from.
- Invoice Number: Enter the invoice number.
- Export Batch: Select an export batch from the drop-down menu if applicable.
- Invoice Status: Choose whether the invoice is in progress, pending approval, pending accounting review, or accounting reviewed.
Step 6: When finished entering the report criteria, click Run Report.
Step 7: Your results will appear below. Click Export to Microsoft Excel to save the report to your computer.
Step 8: To review individually details about the invoice, click one of the categories.