If you're having trouble with the Certify Mobile app, try these troubleshooting tips first to see if they can help:
- First, make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the Certify Mobile app. Along with that, make sure your phone is updated with the latest software.
- Completely exit the app and reopen. If trouble persists, restart your phone and reopen the app once your phone has restarted.
- You can also try performing a blank sync by tapping the Sync button on the homescreen even if there are no receipts/expenses to sync.
- If you receive an error message that a receipt can't sync, try opening the receipt and clicking Save again.
- If you're still experiencing trouble, once logged into the app, click Tools and Support on the homepage. Then, click Delete all and initialize.
Please Note: This action will delete any receipts or expenses that have not yet been synced.
- If you're still facing problems, click Tools and Support on the homescreen. From here, click Report a Problem to notify the Certify Support team.