If your organization uses the Certify Payments feature, the Western Union Payments Batches report can help you look up and track information regarding each batch sent to Western Union from your Certify account.
This article shows you, as a Certify Administrator, how to locate and use the Western Union Payments Batches report.
Step 1: On your Certify account homepage, select Analytics.
Step 2: On the Analytics page, select the Western Union Payments Batches report.
Step 3: Use the fields to enter a Date Range for which to view batch information. Click Submit.
Step 5: The report is generated and appears in a new browser tab. The report includes:
- Submission Date (UTC) – This column shows the date, and the time (UTC) the batch was sent to Western Union.
- Number of Transactions – Shows the number of transactions for the batch.
- Status – This column displays:
- Pending – Indicates the batch has been sent to Western Union.
- Success – Shows the batch was successfully accepted by Western Union for processing.
- Error – Indicates the batch did not successfully make it Western Union. For example, if there was an incorrect direct deposit number entered for one of the reports. Certify works with Western Union to rectify any errors that may have occurred within the batch.
Use Invoice Link for a PDF receipt from Western Union showing the entire batch payment.