Over the past few months, Certify has worked with current customers to enhance our Commuter Mileage feature. New enhancements include:
- If a mileage expense is set to deduct commuter miles, and the MapIt! calculated miles are less than a users entered Commute Distance, Certify will now create a zero-mileage expense. Commuter miles will not deduct in this case.
- A colored visual queue has been added to the user interface when a mileage expense is created with an expense category that has Deduct Commute configured.
- Add Segment is now available for mileage expense categories configured with Deduct Commute for easier entry, and correct calculation, of mileage segments.
Password Reset Notification
A user will now receive an email when their password is reset via the following methods:
- Lost Password Wizard
- My Account - Password Reset
- Admin Edit User - Temporary Password