The Expense Detail Review is the most inclusive report available in Reporting, and is a helpful place to start when navigating. This report includes all details submitted on every expense line.
You'll find this report in the Financial Oversight and Auditing section of Reporting.
Step 1: Scroll to the report in Reporting:
Step 2: Use the available search parameters, and click Submit.
This report will show:
- Processed Status and Report Status
- Expense Report Name and Approval Code
- Employee Name and Employee ID
- Expense Type, Expense Category, and GL Code
- Expense Date and Amount
- Billable, Reimbursable Status, and Reimbursable Amount
- Vendor, Location, and Reason